Today in class we were introduced to our next project, logo animation. We had most of the class to find a logo that we want to animate and start thinking of ways to animate it. I had the idea to animate a logo that I created in my Typography class. This is the logo:
It was for my menu project. Bianco e Nero means "white and black" in Italian. My restaurant was a high end Italian restaurant. The logo reminds me of how wine looks when it gets poured into a glass. How it creates a wave like motion.
So for my animation, I was thinking of starting with a plain black screen and having a single white line draw the silhouette of a wine bottle, wine glass, and a place setting (like a plate with a folded napkin on it). Similar to the Frazier show opening.
Then I would zoom in on the wine glass and have a wine bottle start to pour wine into the glass. However, when the wine entered the glass, it would create my logo. Then the background would fade into white (making the wine glass disappear) and only leaving my black logo. Then I would have my restaurant name be written underneath the logo. This animation would be shown on a channel that focused on food, such as The Food Network.


No comments:
Post a Comment