Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 8 Outside of Class

This weekend I finished my logo animation.  It is an end tag for Bianco e Nero, a high end Italian restaurant I created for my Type class.  "Bianco e Nero" translates to "white and black" in Italian, so my logo and name are just in black and white.  The whole restaurant is a black and white theme.  It is a high end Italian restaurant so I wanted to portray elegance in my end tag.  That's when I came up with my idea to focus on a place setting and then a wine glass and bottle.  My logo reminded me of how wine looks when being poured into a glass, so that is how I portrayed it in my video.  Everything being "drawn" on with a white line was created by using a stroke in After Effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment