Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dreams - Week 2B


  • One night I dreamt that I was running around with my friends in the park. It was bright, sunny, warm, and gorgeous outside. I was running as fast as I could. To me it felt like the best feeling in the world and that I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world except right here with my friends.
    • This happened when I tore my ACL and was not allowed to run.
  • I dreamt that I was driving with my family and my boyfriend and all of the sudden the city started to be attacked. Bombs were falling from the sky.
  • I dreamt that I was being followed and was abducted and taken to a house and abused. My friend was there but he didn't do anything to save me.
  • I dreamt that I was a little girl again and was walking with my whole family down some sand and dirt path. All of the sudden I fell into a hole in the path. The rest of my family kept walking and left me behind. I tried as hard as I could to get out of the hole and scream for my family but I was trapped.
  • I dreamt that I was going in for surgery for my torn ACL and I was put under anesthesia. They started to operate on my knee and I dreamt that I woke up in the middle of the surgery and could feel everything but couldn't tell the doctors that I was awake.
  • I dreamt that my volleyball team went on to win the state championships. We had an undefeated season and were unstoppable. We went on to win the state championships and I was given the title of MVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment