Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 4B

Today in class we critiqued our quotes in Illustrator. Each row critiqued the peoples' that were in their row and voted on which they thought was the best. Then then the ones that were voted the best presented theirs to the class. Next, we were shown examples of what our final product would look like. Then we were taught what symbolic scoring is and how to do it. We had the rest of class to sketch out what we wanted our video to look like using symbolic scoring. Personally, I had a hard time sketching it out because I felt that what I was putting on paper might not look good on the screen and then my whole sketch would be wrong. Because I was having trouble thinking of ideas of how to portray my quote and struggling to get it down into a sketch I did not get very much done in class. This is what I got done:

No comments:

Post a Comment