Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 2 Outside of Class


This weekend I worked on the assignment of making a video about a dream that I once had. Above is my final product.

I based this movie off of a dream that I had about running. In real life, I wasn't allowed to run because of a volleyball knee injury. It had been almost 3 months since I was allowed to run when I had this dream.
- In the dream I was running as fast as I could through a big grassy area, like a park. I remember it being gorgeous outside. It was sunny, warm, and was absolutely beautiful. I remember feeling like this was the best day of my life and that I was on cloud nine. It felt like everything was absolutely perfect in that moment.

The beginning of the movie I use green textures and backgrounds to give the feeling that I am surrounded by green grass. I also used the words "jogging", "running", and "sprinting" to show that I am running through the grass. Then I move onto warmer colored backgrounds to portray that it was bright and sunny outside. In addition to the backgrounds, I use the words "warm", "bright", and "beautiful" to go along with the colors of the backgrounds. Then I went to yellow backgrounds to refer to the sun and used the word "sunkissed." And last, I used glittery bokeh backgrounds in different colors to portray how happy I felt in that moment of running. I also used the word "euphoric" with those backgrounds and ended the video with the word "perfection."

No comments:

Post a Comment