Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 2B

Today in class we went through the rows of computers as groups and critiqued each line video and guessed what emotion they were trying to portray. Here is my video:



This was the word I was trying to portray in my movie.


These were the guesses of the other groups. I'm actually not surprised of the different answers because my video could really go both ways. It could be seen as confused/confined AND as excited. Before turning this movie in I sent it to my family at home and to my boyfriend and half of them said excited and half of them said confused. 

The Rest Of Class:
We briefly reviewed some of the information that we learned from the Lynda.com videos that we watched in class last time. Then we learned a few basic principles, such as duration and pause. We then made a list of some of the dreams that we remembered and posted them on our blog. We were then introduced to our next assignment and we started brainstorming and compiling stuff for that assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment